This is Magnus and Celin, a 20 year old couple from Norway, studying here at the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) for three years. Magnus started his Bachelor of Design (Game Design), and Celin started her Bachelor of Communication (Social Media) this semester. We both love to travel, and studying here at the coast is the perfect mix of education and adventures at the same time.
With the virus spreading and we all have to self-isolate, and continue to dream about exploring the outside world; We want to provide some tips on what you can do with all the spare time that you now have:
- Make something yummy to eat (Celin’s favourite is gyros, and Magnus’ is baked potato)
- Watch a good movie or tv series (we would recommend Home and Away)
- Sweat it out! (You don’t need the gym to work out)
- Play board games or card games (we prefer UNO)
- Skype family or friends (you will feel closer with the people you love)
- Play digital games (or fall asleep while Magnus play digital games)
- Be creative, draw or paint something (use your imagination)
- Read a new book, or learn something exiting (like how pineapples are grown, search it up! You will be surprised)
- Get out of your pj’s, glam up and get ready for the day (Magnus is pretty good at this one, but Celin is too much in love with her pink pyjamas)
We hope everyone found at least one new thing to do to make the day go by a little faster!
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
– Magnus Eriksen & Celin Oxnäs